Dear friends,

Christmas is approaching fast. Once again, we are raising funds to support local families in need through My Sister’s Place and the Food bank in Alliston. We hope to have as much success this year as we had last couple years.  It’s not just about Christmas; it’s about helping local families.

We are accepting donations of either cash or cheque/etransfer. Receipts will be provided by My Sister’s Place and the Food Bank! This year I will be donating $200.00 ($100.00 to My Sister’s Place and $100.00 to Food Bank). We are asking if you could match my donation if possible, any donation is greatly appreciated. With your help, we hope to help local family in need!!

You can drop your donation at my office or etransfer (respond to question would be fundraising) to my email (martine@mbbs.ca). Make the cheque to M B Bookkeeping Services with a note “fundraising”.

Your help is greatly appreciated.  Please let me know where you want your donation to go, between My Sister’s Place and/or The Good Shepherd Food Bank.

This donation is 100% write off.

I will talk to you soon!

P.S. deadline is December 8, 2017.

Copyright M. B. Bookkeeping Services. All rights reserved.

FUNDRAISING

Providing nutritional food assistance to individuals and families encountering difficult financial times.

A Safe Place for Women and their Children.

Alliston District Chamber of Commerce
Facebook

The Good Shepherd Food Bank in Alliston is a 100% volunteer organization run by over 85 members of our community. Volunteers sort food, clean the premises, transport food and interview and serve clients. Open to clients Mondays 1 to 3 PM and Thursdays 2 to 4 PM and the second Thursday of the month from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. They are able to serve approximately 265 families.

They are fully dependent on food and financial donations for day to day operations. The very generous support from local churches, schools, clubs, businesses and individuals has allowed them to continue to meet the increasing need in our community.

The Good Shepherd is a member of both the Canadian Association of Food Banks and the Ontario Association of Food Banks. They are a registered charitable organization overseen by an elected board of directors and incorporated since 2003.

Pledge

My Sister's Place is a not-for-profit organization providing a broad range of services for women and their children living with the consequences of violence and abuse. They help heal, educate and empower. If you or someone you know needs help they are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call their Crisis Line.

My Sister's Place is a Registered Charitable Organization that is 80% funded by the Ministry of Community and Social Services. The rest of their 20% funding relies on fundraising efforts.